Course ObjectivesThe A.E.D. & Oxygen Therapy Training training course objectives are:
- To learn to recognise the signs and symptoms of four major emergencies.
- To learn the correct operation of the AED machine.
- To learn when it is appropriate to use the AED machine.
- To learn the use of the oxygen bag and oxygen administration.
Who Is This Course Intended For?Responders such as police, airline personnel, security personnel, corporate employees, family members of patients at high risk for sudden cardiac death, other rescuers, and those who need or want to learn CPR and how to operate an AED.
- Revision of CPR.
- HeartSaver AED Course Presentation.
- Airway Management.
- Oxygen Administration.
- Use of bag, valve and mask.
- Special Airway Management.