G Raise Industry Status of Safety Awareness. G Ensure all site personnel undergo FAS Safe Pass training. G Maintain a register of trained personnel. G Provide all participants with a Safe Pass Card.
Who Is This Course Intended For?
All Construction site and Local Authority personnel.
G Reasons for Safety. G Health and Safety Legislation. G AR & E Procedure. G Health and Hygiene. G Manual Handling. G Working at Heights. G Electricity under/over ground. G HH equipment and tools. G P.P.E. G Vehicles. G Noise and Vibrations. G Excavation and Confined Spaces.
Benefits to Employers and Employees:
- Receive FÁS Safe Pass Certification.
- Fulfil Health and Safety Safe Pass requirements.
- Improved Safety Culture/Safety and Health Awareness.
- Site Accidents reduced/Safer Working Environment.
- Reduction in time lost/Recognition of Safety Training.
- Improve Employee Morale/Personal Development.
Minimum of 10, Maximum of 20 participants
One Day Full certification is provided by FÁS on successful completion of the course.