On completion of fire extinguisher training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify possible fire hazards in the workplace.
- List control measures to be put in place.
- Know and understand the uses of the various types of fire extinguishers.
- Select the correct type of fire extinguisher for the task.
- Effective use of extinguisher.
Who Is This Course Intended For?
All employees, especially those with a responsibility for fire safety duties in the workplace.
- Course Introduction and Legislation.
- Fire Triangle.
- Chemistry of Fire.
- Dangers and Consequences of Fire.
- Fire Extinguishers.
- Practical Experience of Extinguishing a Fire.
Up to 10 personnel
Half-day full certification of attendance is provided on successful completion of the course.